Sunday, June 26, 2011

House

Today we signed the contract and had to make decisions on the structural things for the house. I was NOT prepared for this and those who know me know that I suck at making decisions as it is......so imagine me under the gun having to decide which brick and stone on a pretty big purchase!.......overanalyzing like crazy!
I had taken this first pic over a week ago because I loved the brick and stone.....and after worrying all day that I wasn't making the right decision, I went with what I loved first. (I'm not mentioning Jay because he didn't really care about this part, left it up to me). So this is the brick and stone combo we went with........

But this is the house model and elevation so picture that brick and stone on here.


We really, really love the neighborhood and the model we chose. It was the same model we walked through over a year ago and fell in love with. There will be plenty of room for kiddos and finally a normal backyard for the boys. I am so glad they still had a few lots left after all this time! Our builder says he expects a November/December closing so hopefully we can be there in time to celebrate Kinley's first Christmas! Until then, we will be living with my parents, eek! (Of course this is all pending our house sells, please oh please!)

Over the next week or so, we'll be heading to the design center to pick out the inside stuff.......I am going to try my best not to look at the upgraded options!


No comments:

Post a Comment