Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Most of Father's Day for us was spent traveling and trying to get back home from our trips. I felt bad that we didn't get to spend the whole day together but Jay got to be with Kinley and the boys so thats all that matters :)




He is seriously the best daddy every so I wanted to make this Father's day special for him......but thats not easy to do for a guy who is not mushy at all and never mentions anything that he wants.



I ended up mail ordering him a pizza from Lou Malnatis in Chicago. He became obsessed with deep dish pizza when we went to Chicago but we never made it to Lou M's so I thought I'd send him one! Here is a stolen picture from the internet since I forgot to remind him to take a pic. (This actually looks pretty gross to me!)



His other surprise was that I enrolled him in a beer of the month club, seemed perfect for him. Over the past couple years he has become a beer snob and has tried every different kind he can........I've tried and hate them all pretty much :)




Here are the pics they sent me of the proud Daddy with his babies on Father's Day! I love my little family and am so grateful for Jay.....I LOVE watching him with Kinley......he's a natural!






HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2011!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment