Monday, July 11, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

We had a relaxing, low-key 4th of July this year......which was perfectly fine with us! We went for a little swim that morning and then headed off to Mike and Mistys house for some burgers and beer.......but first we had to change chicken into her PRESH outfit that I picked out at Target a looong time ago just for this special 4th! Here she is :)



One of the very few pics I have with her, please excuse my fatness......when I get it all off, we're gonna have a big, fancy photo shoot together!



Sweet lil' fam


It was so good to see one of my favorite nephews, Barley! He got lots of extra lovin from me since I don't have my boys to love on right now. Look at that face!



Had to do an outfit change after Kinley spit up her entire bottle on me (mainly into my cleavage, yum!) Mommy needed a drink too!




There always has to be props!


And here is Kinley's photo session with ALL the props! :)








This last one is my fav!


When we got home that night, we could see one of the big Mckinney firework shows from our backyard. It was pefect, Kinley even noticed them! Looking forward to many more holidays with her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment