Monday, June 14, 2010

Crafty Ideas :)

More crafty things I want start on soon!
A couple months back, I ran across these in a Ballard catalogue:

They were so simple and cute.....and perfect for filling a few blank walls around the house. But, there was no way I was paying an arm and a leg for something I could make with a piece of fabric, a piece of ribbon and some cardboard. (ok, I wouldn't use cardboard but I could!).
All I need is some fabric to match the room and I've got my wall art, as big or small as I need it to be :)

After thinking about making these, I started to realize this is how easy it is to make all the cute memory and magnet boards you see everywhere these days. And that putting a frame around them would make them even cuter! I've found some old frames around and have been looking at stores for ones that I can use, some are pretty ugly but nothing a can of spray paint can't help!


Here are some other inspiration pics for all this......so many cute things can be done.....now hopefully I can make them happen!









One more little thing on my list........Instead of buying a jewelry box, Im working on creating a couple of these that I can use for all my earrings, and as cute bedroom/bathroom decor!











































1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do the jewelry frames too! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete